Universal’s Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary Examination) is an indispensable reference for higher judicial service examination aspirants. Concise yet comprehensive in its approach, this book has been meticulously curated to cater the needs of aspirants. Ample number of questions on key subjects such as Transfer of Property, Indian Contract Act, Evidence Act, Code of Civil Procedure, etc have been added.
• Includes solved question paper of latest Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination, held on 3rd April, 2022
• Short modules having multiple choice questions on the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, the Commercial Courts Act, 2015. and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2002 have been added to this edition
• Questions based on recent case law and legislative amendments have been incorporated
• Contains questions asked in previous years’ examinations
• A set of three model test papers has also been added to acquaint the aspirants with the pattern of questions asked in the examination