- Publisher : lexis nexis (1 January 2022)
- Hardcover : 1500 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9391211437
- ISBN-13 : 978-9391211431
- Item Weight : 1 kg 400 g
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Country of Origin : India
Computer Internet and New Technology Laws is a comprehensive work that aptly highlights new laws, policies, cases, concepts, events and studies that have evolved cyber laws in the national and international spheres. The book critically examines the emerging crimes such as trolling, sexting, and revenge porn and new developments such as Net Neutrality that have impacted the cyber world. This treatise on Cyber laws will be of immense value to the judiciary, lawyers, law firms, law libraries, legislators, investigation agencies, international organization’s, industry associations, e commerce businesses, ITES companies, IT professionals and Law students.
- An exhaustive commentary on cyber laws, critically examining contemporary issues and latest developments
- Includes and discusses new policies and bills like Personal Data Protection Bill 2019, the Consumer Protection Act 2019, Telecom Commercial communication customer preference regulations 2018.
- Includes landmark judgments of the Supreme Court and High courts
- Highlights relevant statutory changes in the law like bitcoins, block chain, ransomware attacks and artificial intelligence